Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < suicide
suicide
Favorite Thread Post Reply
suicide
May 28, 2013 2:21:35pm
[-]
it's great that you've moved on that experience and is trying to help others over come it as well... like I said, there will always be someone whom you can lean to, in this case your girlfriend, who will provide the stability you need and happiness that you need so that this Idea would never cross your mind again...
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 28, 2013 2:25:28pm
[-]
my friend went missing 2 weeks ago and was found a week ago in a pond... i had worked with him and done social things outside of work and its just hard to imagine not seeing him again or asking him to do things for us at work. according to another friend of mine who was close friends to the one found dead he was talking about committing suicide. most people say its a cowards way out but if you ask me it takes alot of guts to do it

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:28:55pm
[-]
ouch becbec... i couldnt imagine the full extet of your pain...

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:48:13pm
[-]
sucide is bad,it made me feel bad at something for some reason

Ima Stalker and I know it!
If you join a clan,be helpful and train hard and believe that your clan can be number 1,that just my way.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:48:16pm
[-]
Suicide for me is a choice or a solution for people who losses hopes in their life trying to escape their problems without thinking that it will jut burden them up some more. A cowardly act indeed.
I can associate it more with psychological pain as it is more unbearable than physical pain. Physical pain can be usually healed but psychological pain takes time and in worst cases it never does. Psychological pain affects the way a human think thus resulting to suicide.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:58:34pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 4:34:17pm
[-]
Most people that attempt suicide don't really plan it in advance, it's more of a spur-of-the-moment decision is most cases. I was reading an article the other day that said 94% of people who have been talked down from jumping off the Golden Gate bridge will go on to never even try to commit suicide later in their life.

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 5:31:31pm
[-]
2 Facts: most suicides are caused my clinical depression and can lead to suicide; most people who say there are going to commit suicide are most likely just wanting attention and won't actually do it, but sometimes they mean it

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 6:15:40pm
[-]
Suicide isn't the key. The only reason I'd commit suicide is if I were suffering physically or being tortured to death.. Other than that, I'd suck it up and live through it. I'm not homeless, or being tortured. I'm glad I believe in God, because he stops me from my sinful ways. I hope you understand.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:09:09pm
[-]
Made a little research about suicide and I found these The Six Reasons People Attempt Suicide; they're depressed,they're psychotic,they're impulsive,they're crying out for help,they have a philosophical desire to die and they've made a mistake. All reasons are psychological conditions and I think the most common reason is number six.

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:29:59pm
[-]
the reason i hate about suicide is that the person who made them commit suicide doesnt get arrested or in any trouble
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:47:34pm
[-]
Agree abdul555 especially if their involvement is just verbal like downgrading the person but they will carry it on in the conscience if they have one.

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:56:41pm
[-]
It's something you feel like needs to be done at some point.
Whether what's bothering you is serious or not, it can still be put into consideration.
If it were completely thought over to the point where it's talked amongst other important people in your life, you'd realise it'd affect a lot more people than you think. It'd hurt a lot of others.

Overall, it's not something you want to do. It hurts everyone.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 10:30:10pm
[-]
No point in trying suicide you need to try and live your life to the fullest. If you want some encouragement ask friends or read the book The Outsiders it has helped a lot of people turn their lives around.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 10:37:28pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]