Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Mermaids are REAL!(Must See!Not a joke!)
Mermaids are REAL!(Must See!Not a joke!)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Mermaids are REAL!(Must See!Not a joke!)
June 16, 2013 9:57:07am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 16, 2013 6:56:03pm
[-]
I don't know what to believe, it seems amazing and as we know the ocean is huge, it could be possible but we will end up killing everything

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 16, 2013 9:25:30pm
[-]
It's probably just a hoax. I don't believe in mermaids. Yes, I do think there may be some paranormal creature down there we haven't officially discovered. However, I highly doubt they are mermaids.
Thank this message
June 26, 2013 7:55:38pm
[-]
I heard that when they said the video was a hoax,the government had threatened to arrest them or something but yeah...I don't know either but I'm 100% sure mermaids are real!Fish with spears them have been found deep,deep under the water.The spears were made of fish bones!The reason we can not get down to where mermaids are yet is because the water pressure.Mermaids and other pre-historical things have adapted to the environment there.We do not know all species in the world.Most of them are most likely underwater!Water is more than 50% of the world,after all.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 26, 2013 9:27:35pm
[-]
Testing to see if sig worked...

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]