Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Houses
Houses
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Houses
October 22, 2013 12:07:25am
[-]
October 02, 2013 12:08:15amJaden11212 Wrote:  Yeah, houses would be made more expensive. But, you would be paying for more, right? I mean sure, pay 5 coins to farm and craft. BUT pay 15 (for example) coins for a tree house to explore, fight and catch some wild pokemon in private.
Well if so I would not have been able to buy one 2day

Hello im a vetran wifi-battling or competive. Im going to start posting here for a While . I wish to help pokemon creed and also post suggestions.Rate me Please if u have the time.BTW i am buying ANY pokemon you'd give to me for $100 i will start selling too and training for coins when I get an exp share.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 22, 2013 1:43:37am
[-]
It's a pretty good idea and your definitely right your I'd was a will definitely make the game more interesting.
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 11:56:58pm
[-]
Yeah, but most of these things have good reasons. For example:
@pikachomp - You would be paying for more. It would be worth it.
I don't really need all the ideas I added to be made. The only one I want, is the exploring your own houses.

[you must login to view images]
^Click it!^

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 4:26:09am
[-]
hi jaden11212 I am elie shane I want to tell you that da man is not add any explore in house you should buy a house and do craft on it but you didn't do exploration on it so leave the idea of explore
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 11:51:03am
[-]
hi Jaden11212 i m eminem i want to tell you that yuo should not explore your house you should use your house in crafting this is useful for you
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 1:00:36pm
[-]
ya bro / sis watever......i love this idea....thnk this shud be implemented in ogame....overall i rate ur idea as 8.5/10..improvise on it and post a new idea ..lol
Thank this message
November 01, 2013 3:16:03am
[-]
@Elie and eminem - Both of you are the same person (I can tell by your speech pattern.) Also, both of you are very negative and have no common sense. I mean, you don't want to explore your own house? You want to buy a house, and not even live/look around your house?

^Click it!^

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 01, 2013 9:45:39am
[-]
Nice idea
Thank this message
November 13, 2013 4:25:00am
[-]
@undertaker19341 - Thanks. It really helps.

^Click it!^

Thank this message
November 13, 2013 4:29:15am
[-]
November 01, 2013 3:16:03amJaden11212 Wrote:  @Elie and eminem - Both of you are the same person (I can tell by your speech pattern.) Also, both of you are very negative and have no common sense. I mean, you don't want to explore your own house? You want to buy a house, and not even live/look around your house?

lol.. i like how you said they are just the same person.. anyways. nice idea. it would be great to decorate your house too.. and boost your crafting skills using those decors.

Thank this message
December 11, 2013 4:03:59pm
[-]
@naive - Thanks. Thank you for your support.

^Click it!^

Thank this message
December 11, 2013 4:11:13pm
[-]
that sounds cool u made me think of a cool idea. We should make up a whole new game and put it together and maybe da man will make it and if not maybe someone else can!
Thank this message
December 14, 2013 2:24:15pm
[-]
awsm idea in my opinion hope this will be updated to the game and it will be fun
my rate - 10/10

j+k+6+1+9= AWSM !

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
December 15, 2013 10:17:14am
[-]
i also like this idea 9/10
Thank this message
January 09, 2014 4:05:29am
[-]
Thank you all for the help. All we need now, is no more negative comments and da man to approve and make it.

^Click it!^

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]