Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Houses
Houses
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Houses
September 25, 2013 11:11:07pm (This post was last modified: September 25, 2013 11:53:12pm by Jaden11212.)
[-]
Houses
When I first started playing this game, I wanted a house for one reason. I wanted to explore it! But when I got one, I realized that it is just for farming and (now) crafting. So the thing that I would like Da Man to add, would be to explore your house. And just FIGHT some wild random pokemon or use it as a private chat room that you can invite people to and walk around. And also add a decoration shop and be able to place them where ever you chose (Only in reasonable areas) to make your house unique. Also, add like a player limit (to make people want a better house). Besides, why would you want a private island, if you can't go around it. Also, why would you get a private island, if you were just going to farm on it? At the very least, I would like to be able to explore private islands. Thank you for reading.

[you must login to view images]
^Click it!^

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 25, 2013 11:23:47pm
[-]
I kinda like this idea :) at first there was literally nothing you could do with the houses and it would be nice to do that!! Overall 8/10 :)
Thank this message
September 25, 2013 11:30:01pm
[-]
yeah and put some stuffs there too like decorate your house (or island if you want) nice idea.
Thank this message
September 25, 2013 11:50:40pm
[-]
September 25, 2013 11:30:01pmreighnisrael Wrote:  yeah and put some stuffs there too like decorate your house (or island if you want) nice idea.
Good Idea, I will add that to the post.

^Click it!^

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 1:42:10am
[-]
Nice idea like we can goto other peoples house if they invite us their also u can battle maybe

Thank this message
September 26, 2013 3:21:08am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 10:31:07am
[-]
Yaah. Its a cool idea. Im also buy a house but then i understand it will help for farming and crafting. This is a really nice idea. I wil rate it 10/10.

made by Queenx.. Thanks
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 12:41:34pm
[-]
its a good idea thanks for this idea Jaden11212 i rate it 10/10
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 12:45:27pm
[-]
it is a nice idea.. @lynphyy why would you think it would be suggested if not also da man said that we don't have to worry if it would be hard to do or not.. as long as it would not ruin the game it is good.
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 12:46:11pm
[-]
it is a nice idea.. @lynphyy why would you think it would be suggested if not also da man said that we don't have to worry if it would be hard to do or not.. as long as it would not ruin the game it is good.
Thank this message
September 27, 2013 12:11:12pm
[-]
i don't really like the idea pokemon battles in your own house? wouldn't that destroy your house and plus if you want to find wild pokemon you can just always go to the maps and explore there and explore the house to fine items will be not a good idea because the item value will go down
Thank this message
September 28, 2013 7:18:26pm
[-]
@Tiffany p6: It's pokemon. Your house does not get damaged (duh). And also, in pokemon black and white, the house was dirty not damaged either way, when the mother found out, she was fine with it and cleaned it for them.

^Click it!^

Thank this message
September 28, 2013 9:42:25pm
[-]
I like a private house idea however I dont know what to expect of wild pokemon in grass if this happen

Merry Christmas to all of you

This Pokemon is my dream:

create trade to me directly
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
September 29, 2013 6:22:34am
[-]
It would be cool if your house were a new map to catch some pokemon on. Maybe the bigger your house, the btter your chance for a shiny too? 9/10

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 30, 2013 3:50:59am
[-]
@phantomzoro Yeah I had the same idea but for the wild pokemon thing, I was thinking that the better the house, the better the pokemon. But as always, the pokemon that you find will not be that good.

^Click it!^

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]