Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Pokemon Breeding
Pokemon Breeding
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon Breeding
July 20, 2014 8:08:57am (This post was last modified: July 21, 2014 3:13:47pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Pokemon Breeding
Edit: The breeding feature has been complete.

The Pokemon that will be hatched will be the unevolved/base species of the female Pokemon involved in the breeding. Pokemon of opposite genders can be bred with any other Pokemon as long as they share a common egg group.

It is accessible through the city page, close to where the day care is.

Currently, Ditto does not have the feature of breeding with any other Pokemon.

Requirement: 345 Pokedex entries.

Shinies are now obtainable via breeding with a 1 in 50 chance.

The Pokemon hatched will be non-coloured.

If you have any breeding-related ideas to improve the current breeding system, please post them here!

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 20, 2014 8:25:03am
[-]
My idea : (sorry. I can't type it all, will edit it later to complete it)

We should be able to get basic eggs from Games Corner. These will have random (but common pokemon).

As you keep breeding different pokemon together, you will get a different egg.

It will be different from breeding in original games in following manner :

In original games, we have breeding groups. So, a pokemon in a breeding group cannot breed with pokemon not in its breeding group

But here, any pokemon can breed with any other pokemon, and will give a different type of egg.
Example - Breeding a squirtle with a charmander will give a pikachu(just an example -.-)
Breeding a cursedsquirtle with shadowcharmander will give a luminousumbreon

Pokemon eggs will be of different types and you will have to upgrade your hatchery to hatch better eggs.

1. Common eggs - These could be hatched very easily.

2. Uncommon eggs - These will be harder to hatch, and more delicate, so you need to have upgrades in your hatchery to hatch them otherwise the hatching will fail.

3. Rare eggs - Harder to hatch need more upgrades

4. Mystic eggs

5. (insert cool word) eggs

And so on...

The pokemon will be bred in Day Care, from where you get an egg and must be hatched in hatchery.
Hatchery could be purchased from Estate Agency for(lets say) 100k coins.

The eggs should also have failing chances which will make it harder...

Idea No 2.(will edit this post later to add it)

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 8:52:23am
[-]
i dont they should be hatched in day care day care is to expensive they should be hatched in maps or dengeon

hello Thanks for reading my signature
My training rates
3 billon per shiny pokemon 250 millon for each berrie 25 coins per billon
My goals
have 100k coins have luminous and golden pokemons
there are somethings that i want to talk about how to beat the forest tower and other towers except for snorlax tower and how do we beat more than 50 pokemons in infinity tower thats all for me[/color][/u]
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 9:06:57am (This post was last modified: July 20, 2014 9:47:16am by brys18.)
[-]
Pokemon Breeding
on the good part, I think this will be better for people that are adding pokedex entries.
Just no colored pokemon that will be get from breeding. Only normal and probably shiny Pokemon.

Also, I think day care is expensive(unless you change the rates).
Also for about we have the Pokemon Egg(s). Just an idea, how about just add a place like planting/crafting in the our homes?
Probably it would be like crafting/farming where we put an egg in a slot and we have to wait for a certain time until it will hatch.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 9:32:15am (This post was last modified: January 26, 2018 2:20:21am by EliteBOY.)
[-]
Pokemon Breeding
Rip bad English

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
July 20, 2014 9:41:22am
[-]
Sorry, Cant edit previos post since im in mobile,
hatching eggs in Dungeon is not really good. Since it is not opening in mobile or some other browsers. I have a question that, can we breed a poke with another poke ?
Example: lugia with ho-oh ?
Image: [you must login to view images]
Like hybrid pokemons or pokemon of same kind can be breeded ? But nice plan though.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
July 20, 2014 9:51:16am
[-]
July 20, 2014 9:41:22amEliteBOY Wrote:  Sorry, Cant edit previos post since im in mobile,
hatching eggs in Dungeon is not really good. Since it is not opening in mobile or some other browsers. I have a question that, can we breed a poke with another poke ?
Example: lugia with ho-oh ?
Image: [you must login to view images]
Like hybrid pokemons or pokemon of same kind can be breeded ? But nice plan though.

Nope, it's not like that.

If you breed Pokemon 1 with Pokemon 2, the egg will either hatch Pokemon 1 or Pokemon 2.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 9:59:18am
[-]
Ohk. I thought hybrid pokemon. Then what is egg type ? I saw in pokedex of talonflame,
there is (egg group: flying, swap: no) like this. I dont undrstand what it is ?

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
July 20, 2014 10:40:34am (This post was last modified: July 20, 2014 11:10:46am by doddyrachmad.)
[-]
Pokemon Breeding
July 20, 2014 8:25:03amcomplanboy Wrote:  My idea : (sorry. I can't type it all, will edit it later to complete it)

We should be able to get basic eggs from Games Corner. These will have random (but common pokemon).

As you keep breeding different pokemon together, you will get a different egg.

It will be different from breeding in original games in following manner :

In original games, we have breeding groups. So, a pokemon in a breeding group cannot breed with pokemon not in its breeding group

But here, any pokemon can breed with any other pokemon, and will give a different type of egg.
Example - Breeding a squirtle with a charmander will give a pikachu(just an example -.-)
Breeding a cursedsquirtle with shadowcharmander will give a luminousumbreon

Pokemon eggs will be of different types and you will have to upgrade your hatchery to hatch better eggs.

1. Common eggs - These could be hatched very easily.

2. Uncommon eggs - These will be harder to hatch, and more delicate, so you need to have upgrades in your hatchery to hatch them otherwise the hatching will fail.

3. Rare eggs - Harder to hatch need more upgrades

4. Mystic eggs

5. (insert cool word) eggs

And so on...

The pokemon will be bred in Day Care, from where you get an egg and must be hatched in hatchery.
Hatchery could be purchased from Estate Agency for(lets say) 100k coins.

The eggs should also have failing chances which will make it harder...

Idea No 2.(will edit this post later to add it)

July 20, 2014 9:32:15amEliteBOY Wrote:  Nice. My idea is to get random eggs in map whthout any item finder. It should not be visible in maps like treasure box. Random eggs will found in maps or in lucky dips etc or buying it from games corner. Then, if we want to hatch it, we must put it in our team for certain time. When it is hatched, the pokemon will be in slots only. Or hatching it in our home. Best is in slots only. No coloreds, only normal and shiny. Also, make egg as an item such that, it can be sent or put it in sales, etc..!

Sorry, but why thinking about "getting-eggs-outside-of-breeding" when we're talkin about breeding?

First, the ideas is(CMIIW) make 2 pokemon IN THE SAME EGG GROUP(Done by Da Man, Thanks Da Man ) breed, then create the egg, then hatch the egg, get the desired pokemon. It's simple.

Second, what is the reason of breeding itself? In the game(like Pokemon RSE, D/P, B/W) breeding is a fiture to have an pokemon that have a different moves(Egg Moves), or different IV(Individual Value) different Abilities, inherits the parents Nature etc.

But, in this game, everything is different, as there is no Egg Moves, IVs, EVs, Nature etc,(heck, even in this game, Speed is worthless) so, if we all don't know the reason to breeding, how even we suppose to even give a suggestion?(No Offense)

But, however, I really hope this new feature is completed, so we can do more stuff in the game(less boredom).

Oh, one more thing, sorry for my bad English(I'm Indonesian)

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

"Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter.
Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another.
Understanding other people isn't hard; It's Impossible"

Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryu, from "The World Ends With You"
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 12:11:16pm
[-]
You said speed is useless..! Lol you can race a pokemon in race pokemon. If your pokemon is fast, then you can win..! This is the best game i saw and played..! :)

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
July 20, 2014 12:30:53pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 3:23:48pm
[-]
I am kind of unsure about this idea.
I like the breeding idea, but in order to breed, there should be certain things you need, like creating ancient pokemons.
I don't know, but maybe certain orienting levels, certain happines of the pokemon, etc.
However, I don't think a pokemon should be able to breed with a ditto.

Thank this message
July 20, 2014 3:54:14pm
[-]
July 20, 2014 12:11:16pmEliteBOY Wrote:  You said speed is useless..! Lol you can race a pokemon in race pokemon. If your pokemon is fast, then you can win..! This is the best game i saw and played..! :)

Really? I can win a lv 260 Poke with my lv 5 Poke from the racetrack, how I can't say it's useless?
Oh, EliteBOY, have u receive my message? Please reply.
Sorry for OOT

July 20, 2014 3:23:48pmjamesdomingo Wrote:  I am kind of unsure about this idea.
I like the breeding idea, but in order to breed, there should be certain things you need, like creating ancient pokemons.
I don't know, but maybe certain orienting levels, certain happines of the pokemon, etc.
However, I don't think a pokemon should be able to breed with a ditto.

Yeah, I agree with you, as Ditto is not Genderless, plus this game's gameplay IS different, make me doubtful that Breeding System is working

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

"Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter.
Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another.
Understanding other people isn't hard; It's Impossible"

Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryu, from "The World Ends With You"
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 4:08:31pm
[-]
If I remember correctly, the Poke SHOULD hatch into whatever the female is. Maybe it was the male, I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure it was the female. Anyway, this is a pretty good idea. :D Just a question though, what level would the hatched Pokemon be? Level 5? Or level 1 like in the games?
Also, like complanboy said, maybe there could be a hatchery you could buy for a large sum of coins from the Estate Agency. Two reasons why I agree:
1.) It'll be harder to get, so the place won't be spammed with eggs and crap.
2.) Remember the issue with the "Hitdown Glitch"? It's not as bad as it was, but it's still there, so it'd help reduce some of the coin that is added every day, as well.

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 7:47:15pm
[-]
Okay, thanks for your ideas everyone. It's been implemented into the game. :)

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]