Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Money cap
Money cap
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Money cap
November 14, 2014 8:46:21pm
[-]
Money cap
I would like to see a money cap increased due to the fact when we reach te current one the money we make will disappear then we have to buy safes which are 2,000,000,00$+10 coins which is a waste so could you give us a insane ammount for the new cap it will also give us something to work for

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 14, 2014 10:12:48pm
[-]
I get what ur saying but its impossible to code any higher than 2,147,483,647 so maybe money could be wiped from everyone's account and earning money could be 10 x harder and prices for stuff with money could be 10 x higher, that's just an idea tell me what u think, I like ur topic tho :)

[you must login to view images]
credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
November 15, 2014 3:26:22am
[-]
November 14, 2014 10:12:48pmgambler123456789 Wrote:  I get what ur saying but its impossible to code any higher than 2,147,483,647 so maybe money could be wiped from everyone's account and earning money could be 10 x harder and prices for stuff with money could be 10 x higher, that's just an idea tell me what u think, I like ur topic tho :)

Yeah it's a good idea make getting money harder or something but I think it kind sucks just having to get that current max ammount then having to buy safes then tring to resell the safes
Thank this message
November 15, 2014 11:34:02pm
[-]
Its impossible to increase the money cap!
2,147,483,647$ is maximum and fixed!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
November 19, 2014 12:30:52pm
[-]
This has been suggested over 354 times.

And no, it's NOT impossible.
Thank this message
November 19, 2014 12:46:43pm
[-]
November 19, 2014 12:30:52pmDualot Wrote:  This has been suggested over 354 times.

And no, it's NOT impossible.
is it Not impossible or Not possible?

Profile Hits:

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]