Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Anime High
Anime High
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Anime High
January 11, 2015 12:55:11am
[-]
Virtue soon arrived at his class it the atmosphere wasn't that of a usual Social Studies class, "This isn't actually Social Studies is it." he stated in a sarcastic voice as he reviewed his knowledge of human history in his database. Icarus solemnly waited for the eventual moment where Asuka brought bodily harm to either Shinji or another student.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 11, 2015 12:57:36am
[-]
But the sound of skin on skin and fresh pain never came, for Asuka was in a trance, and wouldn't move. "A non-human, oh how you meddle in my affairs", said the teacher, who had a very strange purple-ish pink glow to his eye.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:01:55am
[-]
Virtue remained emotionless, "Oh please, I don't plan to meddle in anyone's affairs, in fact, I was considering to ask my friend to breach into your timeline, but it seems as your problems have disappeared into thin air." he said as he continued to review the worlds of the residents of the school. Icarus sighed and left his post, with a note saying, "I'm to be wandering around the campus, please shout for Skyes if you need healing." on it as he headed around the classes, looking for something to do as well as to watch out for skippers at the such.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:08:52am
[-]
Soon it was the middle of the day, and everyone had gathered at the front of the school where the principals were waiting to tell all of the new students what was going on. "Right now we are going to have the annual arena one on one rumble. It will consist of a match to the knockout. The one who wins will continue and the one who looses will be eliminated form the contest." Jiraiya said loud enough for the people next to the dimension tears could hear. "The roster is as follows." And the contest began.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:15:01am
[-]
Virtue and Icarus smirked, "Heh, we can't participate." they said knowing that they would be instantly banned. Shinji and Rei were once again pitted against Asuka and Mari, "Just like old times?" Icarus remarked. Before Asuka could throw out a insulting response, the translator spoke out, "I suppose it is, I'm just sad that you won't be able to join me." was spoken and Asuka immediately covered her mouth and ran to Kakashi

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:18:44am
[-]
The fights continued, and nothing actually happened to Kakashi (it was a clone), and eventually it got down to Naruto and Alphonse. The battle was underway, and just as that happened, Beardy walked right into the ring from his nap in the cafeteria during breakfast.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:21:02am
[-]
Icarus was busy treating the contestants injuries, while Virtue was consoling Asuka somehow even with his non caring attitude. Asuka was slightly ecstatic and somewhat delusional, "It's not like I like him or anything." she rejected, as Virtue began to fix the translator just to translate language and not emotions.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:24:52am
[-]
Beardy was completely unaware as to what was happening, and as such, he turned into his colossal form and started fighting the two blond haired boys. With Naruto using his many different Rasengan's and Edward Transmuting large portions of Beardy into weapons, the battle was chaotic and very fast paced, but a magnificent one none the less. In the end there was a three way tie, and all three were confused as to what really happened.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:28:19am
[-]
Icarus sighed as he walked into the resolving battlefield and seeing the injuries, "Can I not have someone get injured for just 30 minutes?" he said sarcastically as he began to heal the injuries by cutting off parts of him to heal them, he noticed Ed's mechanical arm, "I can fix this too, if you want." he said, giving him the option.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:31:12am
[-]
"Sorry, I only let my friend Winry take a look at it", he replied sincerely.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:33:07am
[-]
Icarus nodded, "Alright, if that's it, you two are all fixed up." he said as he picked them up and gave them each a Lollipop and a pat on the back, "Now get back to the schedule." he said as he looked towards the Principle supervising this event.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:36:56am
[-]
Jiraiya was fast asleep. Saki was covering his chest and a bottle was on the floor next to him.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:39:38am (This post was last modified: January 11, 2015 1:40:49am by FlameChan.)
[-]
Anime High
Icarus sighed and headed to Virtue, who was just finishing up his research and got Asuka to stop being hysterical. "We might have a little problem." Virtue said sarcastically.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:43:27am
[-]
And with that, they concluded the day with dinner, and went to bed in the dorms. All was sound...for now.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 1:44:36am
[-]
((Night activity is allowed, as long as it stays clean))
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]