Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Anime High
Anime High
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Anime High
January 14, 2015 2:17:05am
[-]
Icarus sighed as the smoke cleared, "This is a bloody mess." he said as he went Phantom and began to repair the damage by cutting off pieces of himself to replace the wounds with his own flesh. After a hour or a few, the masses were cleared of wounds, mostly, with Icarus sitting in the wake, severely injured and being carted to his room to recover by X and Virtue.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 14, 2015 2:20:44am
[-]
The superintendent had arrived after hearing of the incident and promised the students that nothing of the sort would ever be allowed to happen again. With that he created his own fortress outside the school and allowed the students to go on their field trip. Soon all of the students were prepared with all of their gear and lined up next to the portal out of the dimension. "Stay with your proctor, we have put a flare with your gear, if you get lost use it and we will find you". The students gathered into their groups and one by one each group jumped into the portal.
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 2:23:00am
[-]
(What's going on?)

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 2:24:22am
[-]
(Everything)
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 2:28:34am
[-]
((So the Bully-type characters detached from the school and formed their own, now it's school vs school I believe. There is a Field Trip going on at the moment. Every student has been injured and been healed back to proper state by Icarus the Nurse, who is very injured and is transporting the group of; Shinji, Asuka, Rei, Mari, Kaworu, X, and Virtue. X is a new addition meant to be a staff member to control Phantoms like Icarus Virtue and Beardy, he's got psychological powers, unbreakable chains, the ability to fix emotional problems, and the ability to negate powers as well as the base powers of other Phantoms.))
Icarus limped from his room, "We're going, together." he said against his friends recommendations to stay back. "Icarus-kun! You're horribly injured, please, stay back! We'll be alright!" Asuka pleaded. Icarus ignored it and continued, "I'll heal on the trip, don't worry about me." he said as one of his wounds continued to breathe through the bandages.

Thank this message
January 14, 2015 2:32:37am
[-]
(Okay.)
"You going to be okay?" I asked.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 2:39:43am
[-]
Icarus smiled as he looked at his twin tailed friend, "I'll be fine, travel with us Tails, since your group of friends aren't here..." he said as his group walked through with Icarus leaving a trail of blood.

Thank this message
January 14, 2015 2:52:01am
[-]
I flew carefully behind them.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 1:00:50pm
[-]
Soon most if not all the students had gone through the portal. When each student got to the other side, the ones below senpai just stood there with their mouths agape. "This is the mission, we are here to rid this land of an extremely dangerous world jumper. Other than world jumping he has powers that the locals wouldn't care to tell us. Each team leader has a separate mission that I have assigned. It will test all of your skills while you are here. There should be at least four people in your group so make sure that you always have someone to be around, like a partner, just in case something happens," Jiraiya said. After he said it Beardy took his group consisting of 6 people: Alphonse, a no longer brainwashed Neji, Kirito, and the Attack on Titan crew, and went off to discuss their mission in private.
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 1:05:58pm
[-]
Icarus smiled a bit, "World jumping? Almost sounds like our breaching." he said as his injuries began to heal rapidly. Virtue nodded, "It does doesn't it?" he replied. X turned to address Shinji, Asuka, Mari, Kaworu, and Rei, "I am sorry about my abrupt entrance into your lives, I am X "Kaio" Variales." he introduced himself. Each member, eventually shook hands with X, forgiving and forgetting his attack on Icarus and Virtue.

Thank this message
January 14, 2015 1:21:59pm
[-]
Beardy and his group talked away from the group occasionally pointing at a member of another team. They were going to be the offense and everyone knew it, most of the people on the team weren't even allowed to participate in the combat class they were so dangerous.
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 1:29:49pm
[-]
Icarus, Virtue, and X smiled, "So, what role are we having today? We obviously can't be offense since of our Prototype and his friends, however, we can offer a lot of control and defense as well..." X stated as he examined their team. Virtue nodded, "For this to work right, and to keep everyone from being injured, you five will have to climb inside the Entry Plugs and assist in piloting if needed." he said to Asuka, Rei, Shinji, Kaworu, and Mari. This brought a worried look across most of the fives faces, excluding Asuka and Mari. "I get Icarus!" was immediately shouted out by Mari and Asuka. They came to the eventual conclusion that it would be Icarus; Mari and Asuka, X; Kaworu, and Virtue; Rei and Shinji.

Thank this message
January 14, 2015 1:39:57pm
[-]
Once all of the groups knew what they were doing, they set out to do their task. But to the other groups surprise, Beardy's group headed in the exact opposite direction as everyone else.
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 1:48:46pm
[-]
Icarus, Virtue, and X all switched to Phantom form, with the pilots inside already, "Just sit back and relax, we'll be alright." Virtue notified. They all began to head with the main group, preparing defenses and control. "Eh?! We don't get to pilot?! It's been so long!" Asuka shouted from inside Unit-VX, or Icarus. "Calm down, at least we get to be safe." Shinji replied from Virtue.

Thank this message
January 19, 2015 11:18:40pm
[-]
(I haven't been keeping up to date with this thread very well, I might end it if I feel it necessary for myself.)
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]