Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Exp. Day Key
Exp. Day Key
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Exp. Day Key
March 16, 2015 1:53:39am (This post was last modified: March 16, 2015 1:55:26am by tntt.)
[-]
Exp. Day Key
So as i was training i was thinking of a new key for Pokemon Creed I was thinking it could be a key found Via. Item finder Lucky Dip or Treasure Boxes(with very slim chances of course.

There could be one or two kinds of keys . One that when used grants a 1.5 times Exp. day for all of creed and another that grants a times 2 exp. day for all of creed

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 16, 2015 3:31:32am
[-]
Or maybe it just grants the holder of the key the extra experience? Then people will want to get it more, and will work harder to get one. Not to mention, you could make a lot of money if you had one and were to sell it. Lol
Either way would be cool, nonetheless.
Uhm. Rate 9/10

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
March 16, 2015 5:15:21am
[-]
Currently, there is an item called lucky egg which gives 1.5x Exp!
You can get it from new battle towers!

EliteBOY - #357257
Thank this message
March 17, 2015 10:25:58pm
[-]
March 16, 2015 5:15:21amBlueMoon Wrote:  Currently, there is an item called lucky egg which gives 1.5x Exp!
You can get it from new battle towers!
yeh but only for you not all of creed

Thank this message
March 18, 2015 1:45:15am
[-]
You know what? Having something that unites us in a common goal would be interesting to see, but a problem would be if someone has the next chosen account for the key, but they are inactive. Then no one will be able to get another one unless somehow there was a reset button on the key's location.
Overall this is a 8.5/10, Gj, but needs some work

Make Your wish come true!.....Well, it depends on what you wish for, sooooo...
Be Sensible!!

Thanks bmw2004!
Thank this message
March 18, 2015 4:18:41am
[-]
so this item you want introduce in the game, if someone find one on the map then everyone (that on that day) get extra exp, not just the person that find it? to me if that the case, will make Creed training too easy. and Da Man already think that training to easy and too many level in game, think of ways of making it more of challenging. personally the only time there should extra exp if the site goes down or something go wrong with the site.

for those that doesn't know what I mean:
[you must login to view links]

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
March 18, 2015 8:53:51am
[-]
Good idea not bad i rate it 8/10 coz there are many users in pokemon creed and if they all search and find for it it would be too easy to lvl up.

Midorima Shintarou
The Best! ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>
Thank this message
March 18, 2015 9:11:57am
[-]
Good idea not bad i rate it 8/10 coz there are many users in pokemon creed and if they all search and find for it it would be too easy to lvl up.

Midorima Shintarou
The Best! ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>
Thank this message
March 18, 2015 9:59:54am
[-]
Midorima123 , you didnt have too Double post.

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
March 18, 2015 10:31:36pm
[-]
March 18, 2015 4:18:41amGrimReaper Wrote:  so this item you want introduce in the game, if someone find one on the map then everyone (that on that day) get extra exp, not just the person that find it? to me if that the case, will make Creed training too easy. and Da Man already think that training to easy and too many level in game, think of ways of making it more of challenging. personally the only time there should extra exp if the site goes down or something go wrong with the site.

http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=426970
how is it 9/10 ideas will "ruin creed " is creed so frail economywise that any update will break it 0.o

Thank this message
March 22, 2015 11:48:09pm
[-]
I think may be a key to get about *.5 bil exp per becuz of taking in account what grim said and by the way ur idea is good
9/10
Thank this message
March 23, 2015 11:49:36am (This post was last modified: March 23, 2015 11:51:17am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Exp. Day Key
March 18, 2015 10:31:36pmtntt Wrote:  
GrimReaper Wrote:
March 18, 2015 4:18:41am pid=483614
so this item you want introduce in the game, if someone find one on the map then everyone (that on that day) get extra exp, not just the person that find it? to me if that the case, will make Creed training too easy. and Da Man already think that training to easy and too many level in game, think of ways of making it more of challenging. personally the only time there should extra exp if the site goes down or something go wrong with the site.

http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=426970how is it 9/10 ideas will "ruin creed " is creed so frail economywise that any update will break it 0.o

I dont quite understand what you mean. But if this Items is ever introduce, the person that find it should be the ONLY person who get the benefit(s) it from it, not the player(s) that are too lazy to find it themselves and that want to get things for (doing) nothing.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 23, 2015 8:35:31pm
[-]
March 23, 2015 11:49:36amGrimReaper Wrote:  
tntt Wrote:
March 18, 2015 10:31:36pm pid=483869
[quote=GrimReaper id=482966 dateline=March 18, 2015 4:18:41am pid=483614]so this item you want introduce in the game, if someone find one on the map then everyone (that on that day) get extra exp, not just the person that find it? to me if that the case, will make Creed training too easy. and Da Man already think that training to easy and too many level in game, think of ways of making it more of challenging. personally the only time there should extra exp if the site goes down or something go wrong with the site.

http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=426970how is it 9/10 ideas will "ruin creed " is creed so frail economywise that any update will break it 0.o

I dont quite understand what you mean. But if this Items is ever introduce, the person that find it should be the ONLY person who get the benefit(s) it from it, not the player(s) that are too lazy to find it themselves and that want to get things for (doing) nothing.[/quote]how about the people who have gained 20 levels that day or something get the benifits.

Thank this message
March 23, 2015 9:22:14pm (This post was last modified: March 23, 2015 9:23:39pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Exp. Day Key
March 23, 2015 8:35:31pmtntt Wrote:  
GrimReaper Wrote:
March 23, 2015 11:49:36am pid=486036
[quote=tntt id=482966 dateline=March 18, 2015 10:31:36pm pid=483869][quote=GrimReaper id=482966 dateline=March 18, 2015 4:18:41am pid=483614]so this item you want introduce in the game, if someone find one on the map then everyone (that on that day) get extra exp, not just the person that find it? to me if that the case, will make Creed training too easy. and Da Man already think that training to easy and too many level in game, think of ways of making it more of challenging. personally the only time there should extra exp if the site goes down or something go wrong with the site.

I dont quite understand what you mean. But if this Items is ever introduce, the person that find it should be the ONLY person who get the benefit(s) it from it, not the player(s) that are too lazy to find it themselves and that want to get things for (doing) nothing.[/quote]how about the people who have gained 20 levels that day or something get the benifits.[/quote]

Honestly 20 levels isn't much to to the players that have super high level,they can get that in one battle or two. If you said they raised their trainer levels 100 - 200 that day, I might have agree, but even then it will ruined the training rating even more, every time we get bonus exp, the training rate goes down, and we have to trains more, we already down to between 5 coins- 8 coins (for the one that want to beat out the more experience trainers. if someone find a key everyday or several time a week , and everyone get bonus experience for the whole day, the training rate will goes down even more until no one will want to trains for other because it not worth their time, and the newer players will find it hard to level up because no one would trains for them and wont stay (I know that could be said the other way around too) and the site would died out even more then it now.

there three ideas that might work, the one I listed up about a certain trainer level (depending on what you trainer levels is now, lower is it, more you have to trains, the higher your trainer level is now, less you have to, but they will equal out in experience wise, so everyone have equal chances, or...

it only last for a certain amount of hours, like 6 hours and only one key can be found/use per day or...

they have to trade in some of their Clan Reward points (and when I said some, I mean alots of clans reward points) to gain the benefits from it..

but even then, I highly doubt Da Man would make a item like that that give out extra experiences to every creed member, every time someone find a key, since he was the one that was concerns over the "Level Crisis" last year (and the year before that) and want trying to thinks of a way to make levels more valuable.

^^^ Made by me.
Thank this message
March 24, 2015 12:30:56am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]