Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < My Suggestions
My Suggestions
Favorite Thread Post Reply
My Suggestions
March 22, 2015 10:43:35pm
[-]
My Suggestions
Down below are some suggestions i made for pokemon creed please share what you think about my ideas :)

1. Take off the restriction for 8 badges for the chat. This really causes conflicts when it comes to new players. Most don't fully cooperate how to do things properly even if it's step by step, but if a player in the chat room can help resolve the player problem then hopefully he/she will keep playing. I've played back in 2012 when I thought creed was the best thing ever mostly because the chatroom was so free with self expression of all the players, but now everyone says chat is dead. Spam and cussing shouldn't be an issue because of the number of staff and creed bot.This would really benefit the chatroom. Badges are still a great idea on the claiming promos because it will limit the supply.

2. Lottery for the games corner this will create a more sensible way of trying to get rich quick. Making tickets cost at least 100coins and the lottery ending every week will make the coin economics more rapid which will make better economic growth. This is kinda similar to colored Pokemon raffle but it's less expensive so even the "poor" players have a shot of getting rich quick.

3. More advertising. I don't know if creed is really advertised or not and I really think it should be. Their are numerous websites I know that you place your specific banner of what your advertising then you place a bid and it shows your banner and whenever someone clicks on the banner it redirects you to the website. Your banner gets taken down whenever someone out bids your banner. I've done this in the past and it's very effective and cheap (costing around $7).

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 22, 2015 11:30:29pm
[-]
I think advertising would be a great idea in fact it will bring more players to the game i am giving it
10/10
Thank this message
March 22, 2015 11:41:01pm
[-]
March 22, 2015 11:30:29pmShadow adi Wrote:  I think advertising would be a great idea in fact it will bring more players to the game i am giving it
10/10

Thanks shadow I really want to see creed expand in players
Thank this message
March 23, 2015 2:11:55am
[-]
I think the badges is to stop people from breaking rules. They just create new accounts, come on chats and break rules which is becoming a nusiance to staff as they will do this for hours so the badges stops them from doing so.

[you must login to view images]
-First person to beat the Elite Four.
-First Pokdex God.

Spoiler:

Get Owned Realstate:
[you must login to view links]

Adamwilson:

RichKidDre:

Robath:
Thank this message
March 24, 2015 3:50:09am
[-]
March 23, 2015 2:11:55amcatcherpro Wrote:  I think the badges is to stop people from breaking rules. They just create new accounts, come on chats and break rules which is becoming a nusiance to staff as they will do this for hours so the badges stops them from doing so.

Yeah but isn't this why we have staff to stop the people that do this? Because people that actually need help can't even post on forums to do so. I really feel like this decreases player amount
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]