Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Clan vs. Clan Olympics
Clan vs. Clan Olympics
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Clan vs. Clan Olympics
May 28, 2016 4:37:43am (This post was last modified: May 28, 2016 5:35:54am by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Clan vs. Clan Olympics
Here's an idea that might breathe some life back into Creed's steadily rotting corpse...

Regulated, clan vs. clan challenges! These challenges could be anything from crafting/farming mass amounts of a specific item, catching a large number of a certain pokemon, general battles, just about anything you can think of.
First thing to do is to set up a system for clans to issue challenges to other clans who can then accept or deny the challenge so that they have the chance to opt out if they way. If individual players can earn ribbons and achievements, why can't clans? Give clans a chance to earn more stuff! Pretty much as soon as your clan has unlocked the gradient, there's really nothing left to do aside from stuff your vault 'til it bursts. This will give players something else to look forward to, something to aim for as a team. This can also give clan leaders more things to give the players in their clan to strive for by adding extra permissions for players of certain ranks to participate in contests and/or issue/accept challenges.

Here's just a couple examples of types of challenges and how they would work...

Collection Challenges
Grow/craft/catch//buy earn stuff like normal (this would be a great way to start emptying the tons of stuff in the Item Market that has been sitting there forever), and then go to a page to turn those things within a specified time frame in a way similar to turning pokemon in to the laboratory. Clans can only see how many of the current thing their own clan has. Any and all players within the clan can put in as many berries as they wish (provided they have permission to participate) and at the end of the challenge the clan with the most wins.

General Battle Challenge
For this to be more challenging, it would be better to have some rules preventing you from constantly battling the same player over and over or at least to only battle players equal to or above your own trainer level. But, if that can't be done, I suppose and all out battle royale with the members of one clan fighting the members of the other. The clan with the most wins is of course the winner.

I'm sure something similar to this used to happen back when Creed had more players, but there's clearly no official system set up to really make everything fair and functional. If the coding was set up and all the options made available for everything to be regulated by the system then it would be easier to do and would probably be a rather popular feature, even more so if rewards/ribbons/trophies were available.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 28, 2016 4:59:20am
[-]
Best suggestion i ever saw upto date.. I would really love this idea. 15/10

Ash Pikachu #397039
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
May 28, 2016 5:08:31am
[-]
Thanks, man! Let's hope it gets implemented. Though at this point my hope that Da Man would even do tiniest update is about is big as a grain of sand...
Thank this message
May 28, 2016 6:15:09am
[-]
Hope so....this is really a very good idea..this should be implemented in game

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
May 28, 2016 1:09:37pm
[-]
all it will take is for one player to go beserk ad every opposing clan loses motivation so , No.

:)
Thank this message
May 28, 2016 9:54:18pm (This post was last modified: May 28, 2016 10:01:56pm by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Clan vs. Clan Olympics
May 28, 2016 1:09:37pmnightmaredragon Wrote:  all it will take is for one player to go beserk ad every opposing clan loses motivation so , No.

That's a lame reason. If clans can accept or deny challenges, there's plenty of fail safes. What, you afraid you'll lose?
Thank this message
May 29, 2016 2:33:01am
[-]
Great idea, hope this gers implemented.....

Thank this message
May 29, 2016 5:26:28am (This post was last modified: May 29, 2016 5:29:22am by nightmaredragon.)
[-]
Clan vs. Clan Olympics
No one rejects an idea if they think theyll lose , losing is inevitable , but the idea sucks nobody got the time for some lame clan v clan , older days it would be good but not good with such a thin amount of players left so , No.

Thank this message
May 29, 2016 7:26:12am (This post was last modified: May 29, 2016 7:56:07am by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Clan vs. Clan Olympics
May 29, 2016 5:26:28amnightmaredragon Wrote:  No one rejects an idea if they think theyll lose , losing is inevitable , but the idea sucks nobody got the time for some lame clan v clan , older days it would be good but not good with such a thin amount of players left so , No.

That's still a bad reason. The whole purpose of new ideas is to bring in more players. Once that happens, your issue is no longer relevant. It's barely relevant to begin with. Most active players are in clans on the first page, and most of those clan could easily participate. Even if it is only a few players against only a few players at first, it will eventually evolve beyond that. So, no to you. :)
Thank this message
May 29, 2016 5:40:40pm
[-]
Bring in more players , Old players wont join a dead game just to make pretend with a clan battle , New players have restrictions and have to do stuff to unlock forums and chat and most wont be bothered to do it so how are you gonna bring in new players ?

Thank this message
May 29, 2016 10:34:04pm (This post was last modified: May 29, 2016 10:35:48pm by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Clan vs. Clan Olympics
May 29, 2016 5:40:40pmnightmaredragon Wrote:  Bring in more players , Old players wont join a dead game just to make pretend with a clan battle , New players have restrictions and have to do stuff to unlock forums and chat and most wont be bothered to do it so how are you gonna bring in new players ?

You don't speak for all players, stop acting like you do. You don't know if old players will participate of not, and you don't have a right to make that choice for them! Given' the opportunity, it's far more likely that people will participate, especially when you look around and see that everyone is doing the same thing they've been doing most of their time playing here, just waiting and hoping for something new. If a new feature is implement, even if it's not this, it's bound to attract both old and new players, many of which are more likely to enjoy it than not even, even if for no other reason than than the players have been constantly snubbed by the game's creator when it comes to doing anything for the game it self. Anything is better than nothing! There are plenty of people that sign up every day, just hang around the online players list for a bit, you'll see plenty of new players that at least gave the game a shot. The problem isn't that people aren't signing up, it's that they aren't staying. The only requirement for this is that they are in a clan that is willing to participate. Anyone can be in a clan regardless of what features they have unlocked, this doesn't take tons of extra effort to be involved in.

You don't have to like it, if it happens then at least it's an update! Besides the chances of Da Man actually putting anything new into the game is practically zero. If you don't want clan battles, then just be happy knowing Da Man basically hates us all and quit complaining about a petty issue that clearly only you have with something that probably won't even happen.
Thank this message
May 30, 2016 5:18:47am
[-]
If this update is added, i'm coming back to creed. And i don't think i'll be coming back. And this is the best idea given in 2016 xD

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
May 30, 2016 5:41:25am
[-]
Gosh forum posts need a word limit , ill just talk about the first line , I never said i speak for all creed players , its my opinion because i have been in the Pokemon RPG stuff for like 8 years and have been staff in most , The clan War idea has only worked in One .

As per the reply for Da Man goes , Nope alan dosent hate us , its hard to keep Updating an RPG especially when you have a life and dont get paid much , i used to code for a professional RPG and still got paid more then staff get paid here.

Plus the idea wont get implemented so , No.

Thank this message
May 30, 2016 9:11:35am (This post was last modified: May 30, 2016 9:23:50am by Zeek Wolffe.)
[-]
Clan vs. Clan Olympics
May 30, 2016 5:41:25amnightmaredragon Wrote:  Gosh forum posts need a word limit , ill just talk about the first line , I never said i speak for all creed players , its my opinion because i have been in the Pokemon RPG stuff for like 8 years and have been staff in most , The clan War idea has only worked in One .

As per the reply for Da Man goes , Nope alan dosent hate us , its hard to keep Updating an RPG especially when you have a life and dont get paid much , i used to code for a professional RPG and still got paid more then staff get paid here.

Plus the idea wont get implemented so , No.

You've been acting like you're ultimate authority on what happens in creed since you started replying to this thread! You can't even deny it, there's proof, just read your remarks. You're saying things as if they're facts while prodding not an ounce of proof. What little input you have is nothing but anecdotal and that doesn't hold up where evidence is required. You're the only on this thread who has a problem with this, and your only problem with it is so minimal and sounds like it's just an excuse for you to say it's bad because you have no better argument. So again, no to you! This isn't worth debating anymore, I've said my piece, if you don't like it then who cares.
Thank this message
May 30, 2016 11:26:45am
[-]
all the long paragraphs are making me dizzy so i have decided to use points
-Aw did somebody not get what they want? You post an idea you have to be ready to face criticism ,
-You cannot decide if my problem is minimal or not.
-I dont have the time or the energy to lie about anything i said , neither i have the need to convince anybody by showing them proof because most of them already know.
- If i was the ultimate authority on creed the game would most certainly not be dead , i would have updated it or sold it.
- The idea wont get you members as i said , waste of coding time.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]