Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Help plz
Help plz
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Help plz
September 16, 2016 8:15:07pm
[-]
Help plz
How I Get Shainy or dard etc.. pokemons??

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 16, 2016 8:26:31pm
[-]
I'm guessing you mean Shiny and Dark Pokemon?
Well, dark is a type, unless you mean Shadow, in which case, that's a bit different.
Shinies, you can get from Random Swap (but not Specific Swap), the Auction House, on the maps, sometimes from promos, and from other players.
Luminous, Shadow, Rainbow, and Cursed you can get from promos, the Auction House, events, and other players.
Golden you can get from events, the Auction House, or other players.
Ancient you can get from crafting fossils (requires a crafting level of 100 or higher / fossils can be obtained from being the daily Ancient Tower Master or from other players), the Auction House, and from other players.

[you must login to view images]
^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
September 17, 2016 9:09:04am (This post was last modified: September 17, 2016 9:12:40am by Mayur Shah.)
[-]
Help plz
In Auction house whatever pokemon i bid for exampal 1 coin then end of day that polemon belongs to me????
Thank this message
September 17, 2016 9:45:39am
[-]
it belongs to u after the bid ends and if no one bids higher than your bid

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
September 17, 2016 8:34:56pm
[-]
How To I Won 50/50 Bets ... ???
Many Times I lost.. the game nd only few times i won... so how can i won this game??
Thank this message
September 17, 2016 11:19:05pm
[-]
September 17, 2016 8:34:56pmMayur Shah Wrote:  How To I Won 50/50 Bets ... ???
Many Times I lost.. the game nd only few times i won... so how can i won this game??

There is no winning or loosing the game, its all about winning or loosing the bids. You get 50% of winning the bid and 50% of loosing the bid. Chance helps you to win. Some people use the 50/50 to have fun, others think of it as investing and trying to make profits. It all depends on how much you are willing to risk.
Good luck :)
Thank this message
September 18, 2016 6:03:46am
[-]
yeah i agree with thib99.

and Mayur, the 50-50 game just depends on luck.. u win some and u lose some, that`s it

Ash Pikachu #397039

Thank this message
September 18, 2016 6:03:52am
[-]
In Auction.. If no one bets on your pokemon then what happen with that pokemon??? they come back or any thing else happen???
Thank this message
September 18, 2016 6:04:26am
[-]
In Auction.. If no one bets on your pokemon then what happen with that pokemon??? they come back or any thing else happen???
Thank this message
September 18, 2016 6:42:02am
[-]
why is this in contest forum?
Thank this message
September 18, 2016 2:47:44pm
[-]
How To I Won Fishing contest?? bec i can't catch pokemon 28000 upper exp.
Thank this message
September 18, 2016 3:08:56pm
[-]
For the Auction House, if you bid the highest by the time the auction time reaches 0, the Pokemon is yours. However, if you're outbid, the Pokemon goes to them. So, for example, let's say you bid 100 coins on a Cursed Pokemon. At this moment, that Cursed is yours. But then if someone goes and bids 150 coins on it, that Cursed is now theirs. Basically, be the last one to bid on it before the timer reaches 0.
If you put a Pokemon up for auction and no one bids on it, then it comes back to you.

As for the 50/50 game, it's all randomized. That means that, as the name of the game suggests, you have a 50/50 shot of winning or losing. Whether you win or lose the current bet you're taking is random. Sometimes you'll win, sometimes you'll lose. As others have mentioned, it's all luck.

The Fishing Contest, that's also completely randomized. You might pull out a Palkia from there and have it be worth only a mere 150 points, while you then pull up a Magikarp that's worth 1,509 points. And then you might pull up another Magikarp later that's only worth 450 points. Basically for that one, is you have to hope the RNG (Random Number Generator) is in your favor, and that no one beats your score.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
September 18, 2016 7:49:21pm
[-]
How to i got more coins?? less risk....
Thank this message
September 19, 2016 1:42:17am
[-]
September 18, 2016 7:49:21pmMayur Shah Wrote:  How to i got more coins?? less risk....

Mayur Shah, the best suggestions I can give you is to balance 50/50 betting. You can buy/sell promos to exchange them with coins.
Participate in minigames you can see at Games Corner section.
I think you should check the Questions/Help sections before you ask anything out.

[align=center]Visit my Signature Shop :)
Thank this message
September 19, 2016 8:30:56am
[-]
Yea most of the data is pretty much already there in the forums you just need to check out the questuobs help section

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]