Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Where to find/get Happiny or its evolutions?
Where to find/get Happiny or its evolutions?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 15, 2017 9:32:53pm
[-]
Hi,

I am wondering how players obtain Happiny, Chancey, or Blissey. None of these are in any of the maps, in Random Swap, nor Specific Swap (for clan members only). How do you acquire these pokemon then? Any information is appreciated.

Thanks.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 15, 2017 9:40:13pm
[-]
I believe you can find them in the Lucky Dip and in the advent calender [happiny at least]

Hi. I'm a nerd about a lot of stuff
.................................................................................
I may be one of the most feared beings on the game; a Poke-Nerd. Beings like me have been known to make AWFUL puns, and when you think they have finally stopped talking, they remark with the simple, yet devastating "Audino what to talk about."
..................................................................................
I'm like this when I make a "good" pun. [this is a three smiley sequence] I make a pun . Then I realize my pun . Last, I see others reactions
..................................................................................
When someone responds to my pun with either a "Nooo..." or another pun and . Sorry about all the smileys!
Thank this message
March 15, 2017 9:49:08pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 16, 2017 1:15:51am
[-]
You can get happiny by breeding. It is not found in any map/swap. Only way to get them is breeding. Ofc, you can trade it from others too.

Just a note,
You cannot breed happiny using another happiny. You need either a female Chansey or a female Blissey.

That's it!

You've successfully transferred your Happiny to Silver Shadow with the note 'there you go! :)'!

Enjoy

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
March 16, 2017 6:02:53am
[-]
March 16, 2017 1:15:51amEliteBOY Wrote:  You can get happiny by breeding. It is not found in any map/swap. Only way to get them is breeding. Ofc, you can trade it from others too.

Just a note,
You cannot breed happiny using another happiny. You need either a female Chansey or a female Blissey.

That's it!

You've successfully transferred your Happiny to Silver Shadow with the note 'there you go! :)'!

Enjoy

Thank you so much for the help, EliteBOY! I really appreciate the extra mile you went in actually giving me a Happiny. So excited!
Thank this message
March 16, 2017 8:34:54am
[-]
No problem have fun

Profile Hits:

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]