Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Chicken OR Egg
Chicken OR Egg
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Chicken OR Egg
June 11, 2013 7:22:22pm
[-]
I agree with most people that have already posted in reply to this question. It is highly improbable that the egg came before the chicken. Firstly, where would the egg have came from, if the egg came before te chicken. Secondly, if a chicken was hatched from an egg and it had no 'mother chicken' how would it acquire food? And, finally, I want to point out that, in my personal opinion, this has no relevance to religion.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 11, 2013 7:44:29pm
[-]
Chicken, because without a chicken. How is there an egg? It can't just come out of npwhere

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 9:26:56pm
[-]
We asked this in Language Arts class once. lol. Anyway i think then chicken came first for most reasons that other people have said so that is my opinion.

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message
June 12, 2013 12:29:42am
[-]
Just a thought but maybe 2 different species mated with each other to form a whole new species that we call "chicken" I'd say most likely one species went through tons of evolution to get what we have today. Like how people say we evolved from gorillas and such.
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 12:41:30am
[-]
i think the egg because right when the chicken was made another animal like for an example a tiger could come and kill it

Eevee use Trump Card.......FOREVER!
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 2:47:23am
[-]
i believe from a religious stand point that the chicken came first. since God created all animals in a couple of days obviously the chicken had to have come first
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 11:27:43pm
[-]
The chicken for two reasons. The first is a religious one, the second because without any chickens there would be no baby chickens. If it was the egg then what sat on the egg and cared for the egg until it hatched?

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 13, 2013 4:14:18pm
[-]
Egg because without an egg, there would be no chicken?
Thank this message
June 13, 2013 4:19:00pm
[-]
The chicken came first because something evolved into the chicken, then the chicken would be able to lay the egg

Check out my Sprites and make sure you make a request: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=506764

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank this message
June 17, 2013 6:29:11pm (This post was last modified: June 17, 2013 6:31:13pm by cimidae.)
[-]
Chicken OR Egg
I would say the chicken came first because it had to make the egg. Plus, creatures can evolve while still alive.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]