Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < GhOsTs
GhOsTs
Favorite Thread Post Reply
GhOsTs
May 15, 2013 9:42:09am
[-]
GhOsTs
Do you guys think ghosts are real ??i dont feel so...have youg guys ever experienced it??if so share ur posts here...

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 15, 2013 12:03:51pm (This post was last modified: May 15, 2013 12:15:31pm by assiren.)
[-]
GhOsTs
Hehe my first experience with ghosts was when i was around the second or third, forth grade i was playing with my older sis and my younger bro. When i saw someone standing on top of a wall(i left alot of details cauze it will take a long time to type) i cant see his face it was really dark like a night sky with no moon or stars it took me a while to figure out that it was a ghost <--this happend in the middle of the day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[you must login to view images]
soooooooocute W.W
thanx to those who gave me +1 and +3
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 12:17:45pm
[-]
Never experienced one but some of my aunts talked about how one girl was walking by a big tree on her way to buy some diapers (not really sure bout that.. but let's just say diapers ) and a kid held her hand. The kid told her mom that he wanted the girl as his baby-sitter, the mother agreed to her son and said that she sees a nice aura emanating from the girl's body. The mother then asked the girl if she would like to go with them and be the kid's baby-sitter, obviously, the girl refuses... and that's when things turned from wierd to creepy, the mother started to groan and the kid suddenly disappeared, the girl started running but something was wrong, she was running but it seemed like she didn't move. She looked around but to her despair, nobody was around but her and the mother...
hmmm... that's all I could remember bout my aunts' conversation though :/ I'll try to ask them a more in-depth story bout it and repost it here

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message
May 15, 2013 12:45:41pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 1:06:40pm
[-]
I personally believe most ghost stories are merely tricks of the mind because of many things like stress or intoxication, but I wouldn't close off all beliefs for the supernatural. I mean, if there are some problems that are unable to be explain, there has to be something more to it, doesn't it?
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 1:34:25pm
[-]
I've talked briefly about this in another thread. Why are all ghosts limited to humans, cats and dogs. If anything can come back as a ghost, why are there no dinosaur ghosts being seen or camel ghosts or bacteria ghosts or even plant ghosts? They all live just like cats, dogs and humans, shouldn't they all have a ghostly form? Most people that see ghosts are flat out liars to get attention. Other people have a legitimate reason for seeing one, like stress or electromagnetism, which both are known causes of hallucinations. In short, ghosts don't exist or they would literally be everywhere and we would all see billions of them every day.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 1:43:48pm
[-]
My other experience was at home me and my family were having fun my dad was singing , me and my bro. Were jumping around up and down the bed near the window when i saw an old man walking pass the window our house is only a single floor house i know hes someone i dont know cauze there was only me ,my family,my aunt,and my grandmother at home at the time.when i looked at his face it was the same with the early one i mentioned his face was dark as well when i think a bout it i think it was my grandfather because when i saw him i didnt felt any intentions of scaring me in any way but i cant confirm it because i dont know what he looks like...

soooooooocute W.W
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 3:36:47pm
[-]
woww assiren those 2 incidents really amazed me....liked them both....well hope to get more from u guys and thanks for sharing ur experiences....coz i havent experienced one...xD
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 3:51:13pm
[-]
Thanx soo sad though i cant see anymore ghosts because i kept having nightmares between the times when i saw those two ghosts when i was a kid so i prayed sooo hard for my third eye to be gone that tears rolled down my face

soooooooocute W.W
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 5:21:33pm
[-]
Ghosts are something i dont like to discuss as i dont know whether or not to believe in them...

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 11:26:58pm
[-]
Ghosts are real that's all I would like to say. I never actually saw one but I sometimes feel them around.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 16, 2013 3:52:05am
[-]
I have a friend who looks like a ghost does that experience count
Thank this message
May 16, 2013 4:59:27am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 18, 2013 9:54:41am
[-]
i dont think ghost is really exsist, we live in technology era, and i never see ghost in my live

CF
Thank this message
May 26, 2013 11:54:13pm
[-]
I do believe in ghosts as there are things neither myself or my mother can explain. Such as when my mother was home alone at the age of thirteen or so, the shower turned itself on. No one else was in the house, she knows that for a fact, and the shower is upstairs as it is, yet it was turned on, and she sure as hell didn't turn it on.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]