Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < GhOsTs
GhOsTs
Favorite Thread Post Reply
GhOsTs
June 08, 2013 11:53:22am
[-]
Not all ghosts are of dead people. Some ghosts are spirits and demons. I was talking to my aunt about this today and she told me of a time where she was walking home one afternoon through the park when she felt something watching her. The feeling intensified and she searched for the source. She found it too, Up in a tree was a shadowy figure almost humanoid but definitely not human. It was staring at her. She closed her eyes and started praying for protection. The feeling disappeared. When she opened her eyes it was gone and there was no trace of it anywhere.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 10, 2013 2:59:38am
[-]
I believe ghost are real. I just think we as humans wont be able to fully understand or study them. I think they are real because of certain situations, like thinking you see something that isn't there, or feeling that odd feeling when you are home alone. call me crazy but yes i believe that ghost and spirits are real. i mean the only true way to find out i guess is death
Thank this message
June 10, 2013 5:02:26am
[-]
i think ghosts are real, but if they're not real ghosts are a good thing to shrug off ''unexplainable'' things that happen everywhere :)
Thank this message
June 10, 2013 12:09:48pm
[-]
My Friend, he went to a car park playing Guns War and he friend, saw someone standing on the car, watching them playing but he did not tell after the game ends...

Thank this message
June 10, 2013 1:57:57pm
[-]
i think they are real, and also look at all the shows on tv like ghost hunters
Thank this message
June 10, 2013 5:54:44pm
[-]
I believe what we call ghosts are actually evil spirits (or demons) that cause us to believe that people are still alive and haunting us.
Thank this message
July 22, 2013 12:58:11pm
[-]
woww kinda nice experiences...btw i heard that they make zombies work in some places is it true ??
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]