Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < GhOsTs
GhOsTs
Favorite Thread Post Reply
GhOsTs
May 27, 2013 12:10:42am
[-]
of course they exist according ti duke colleges parapsychology department ectoplasm can be detected in ever city country and content by experts
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 27, 2013 1:38:46am
[-]
Ghost are not real, they are simply tricks of the mind, or hallucinations, if you will cause by sleep deprivation or you are seeing things and most people just say they have seen ghosts just so they can get attention.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 3:17:20am
[-]
wow guys many post that ghosts arent real i feel the same so...but i liked the ones who shared their experiences with me...thanks...expecting more :)
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:34:46pm
[-]
I do believe in ghosts, as I myself have once witnessed something paranormal. I strongly believe they exist. o_o

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:37:40pm
[-]
Once, I was in my room alone, All of a sudden my door slowly closed and I got very terrified

Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:43:14pm
[-]
Here's a thought: What if we are the ghosts, and the ghosts are humans? :o

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:45:25pm
[-]
I haven't experienced, but I know of someone who has. Kinda creepy. But, as long as I'm not involved, I don't care
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:47:21pm
[-]
I believe there are ghosts :P Its fun to believe there are otherworldly being stalking you :o

[you must login to view images] Made by GrimReaper :)
[you must login to view images] Made by DarkMew :)
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:51:10pm
[-]
I believe in ghosts. A ghost. The HOLY GHOST. Jesus Christ, and for you guys who have experienced happiness, have experienced the Holy Ghost.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 11:22:44pm
[-]
I think its bull because if someone dies that you know, i would still try to talk to them even if i was dead and i have never had a conversation with a dead dude... Have you???
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 5:19:16pm
[-]
Ghosts are real.im no crazier than any of you are, and I Certainly get enough sleep. I was getting a drink one night, when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I looked, and some smoky image was there. It faded away soon after.

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 5:20:10pm
[-]
June 04, 2013 1:19:16pmAronius Wrote:  Ghosts are real.im no crazier than any of you are, and I Certainly get enough sleep. I was getting a drink one night, when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I looked, and some smoky image was there. It faded away soon after.
the image looked human like.

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
June 06, 2013 11:57:48am (This post was last modified: June 06, 2013 11:59:42am by Akari177.)
[-]
GhOsTs
I never had a ghostly experience but my mom did. She went on a night tour of Gettysburg with my dad, the sun just set. There was this one building that was caught in the crossfire when the battle broke out. The house belonged to a father and his daughter. Apparently the daughter died in the crossfire and the father died from depression. They were able to safe a few of the portraits from the destruction and the picture of the daughter looked extremely similar to my mother. Mom kept getting this chill and wanted to leave but didn't say anything since dad wanted to continue to explore. They went into the cellar and came to this part that was chained off. Mom was getting really cold and told dad. he put his arm around her and that is when the chain started swinging. Im not talking about a gentle swinging but like the chin was caught out in the middle of a typhoon. The chain was whipping all over the place and this was a calm summer night. Not even a summer breeze was blowing. Mom freaked out and ran like the devil was chasing her. Dad was right behind her trying to calm her down. Mom swears it was the ghost of the father. After hearing that I never wanted to go to Gettysburg, especially since I look like my mom.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 07, 2013 5:28:24pm
[-]
Not sure about Ghost Hunters as I've never seen it, but Most Haunted is a complete hoax. There isn't any true scientific evidence to prove there are 'ghosts' as such. I'm saying I don't believe in spirits, but I don't believe in ghosts that walk the living world and scare people. I've always been of the mind that people who have 'seen' them were, at the time, in a mental state prone to hallucinations, or they were dreaming and didn't realise it (which does happen).I've never experienced anything of the sort, and until I do, I will not believe in ghosts in such a manner.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 9:56:11am
[-]
Well yea i believe in ghosts. Ghosts r usually dead people that hav enough energy to manifest themselves that means that they can move things of our world or communicate with us. Usually they r trapped by some Evil demons or some spell or hav been cursed. Demons or Jinns usually take places to stay which r abandon for more than 40 days

Someones storage o.o

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]