Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < suicide
suicide
Favorite Thread Post Reply
suicide
May 29, 2013 1:04:50am
[-]
Suicide is mostly cause from psychological and emotional stress that overwhelms a person to want to not live. I think that the very idea is terrible, but as long as we have bullies in this world, these things can keep happening, because they are the cause of this
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 29, 2013 1:09:08am
[-]
I think it's both depends on the person how its treated but the bet way is to not thing about the bad side thing about the good things

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 12:45:00pm
[-]
I think suicide is a bad thing and that only people who are in a lot of pain and can even think about trying it, I have never thought about trying it and don't plan on trying it ever but I think it is psychological pain that causes it not physical, physical pain just imprints the idea of it, but I think the main cause is people giving up and just not wanting to love anymore and I feel sorry for people who feel that way
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 12:52:08pm
[-]
wow okay this went from suicide to religion just saying. i always thought and still think the main cause is psychological because you think about the things you don't have instead of the things you do have because of this i think you decide to attempt suicide

first made by neko second made by anarchy
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]